2.27.2014

Katja Frederiksen

This is a story of a steadfast phone, who have encountered many falls and breaks over the time.
I got it when I moved to New York. It was the first time I had to be digital in order to keep track of my calendar events and mail monitoring.
It was shiny, smooth and smelled like 'new'
But after two winters, cold hands and trying to text while walking, it now have crashed its back and front cover. I can't read and see very well when texting and often misspell. And when walking outside when its cold - it freezes and the screen turns black.
In a way it have more value to me now than ever before, because the amazing thing is - its still working.  

Don't know if this can help in any way
But just wanted to share

Enjoy the snowy day

 

Taste Katja's story

No comments:

Post a Comment